Jul 17, 2012

Beta

4 x 4" original oil
sold
A 4 x 4" painting is small and oh so cute. How lucky I am that I paint flowers so that I can use color. I love the vibrant magenta in this tulip and how it fades to white at the stem. 

Today's top music likes during my painting session iPod shuffle:
Paul McCartney - Let it Be
Nickelback - Lullaby
Erasure - Blue Savannah
Braveheart Soundtrack - Gift of a Thistle
Jack Johnson - If I Could
Whitney Houston - My Love is Your Love
Moby - My Weakness 

If you haven't heard the Moby song, it is just beautiful. It sounds like the sky opening up or something equally poetic and heavenly...



This panel is next in line after the bitties this week. It is 26" x 40" and I will just have to surprise you with what's going on it. You'll love it!! Trust me. Thanks Mattie for building it for me and for putting on the finishing touches in the morning before you had to go out of town. xoxo

No comments: