Nov 21, 2014

Fairy Tale

"Fairy Tale" 8 x 12 1/2" original oil
sold

Poppies and pansies, reds, blues, minty pale greens, oranges, yellows, whites...it just looks like a little fairy tale to me. There are some fun brush strokes in this one. I'm excited for the person who ends up purchasing this piece to have the chance to see and enjoy the surface of this little original. Update: I am happy to say that the same day I delivered this painting to the gallery, it sold! Thank you to my newest collector and to my fabulous galleries!

If you're heading south at all to St. George over the upcoming winter, be sure to stop by Authentique Gallery in Ancestor Square to see my work. They are a fantastic gallery.

The custom frame was made by my husband and me: 2 3/4" wide with silver leafing and a dark wax finish on the low areas. 


No comments: