Dec 3, 2013

Nauvoo Temple Prints Now Available

41 x 52" original oil
sold
prints are now available
to order a print contact the artist

The prints look AWESOME. I am placing an order FIRST THING on Monday morning, December 9th. If you want a print by Christmas, I MUST have your order before then. Send me an e-mail or call me if you have my phone number to place your order. I don't take credit card; I take cash or check. Your payment does not have to arrive by December 9th. I understand if you make your order and then have to mail a check and it arrives a week later, say. Shipping can be combined if you are sending more than one print to the same address. We'll work out the details together. 

If you are reading this blog and it's NOT Christmas time anymore but you still want a print, no problem! Contact me and we'll make it happen.

I am so excited for you. Enjoy!

To see more pictures and read the blog post about the original painting, click here

 Top Two: unmounted canvas, 2" margin in 8x10" and 16x20"
Bottom Two: mounted canvas, no margin in 8x10" and 16x20"

Detail of the unmounted canvas with 2" margin

Detail of the mounted canvas with no margin (it's mounted on foam core)

Prices:
8 x 10" unmounted canvas with 2" margin $19.20 picked up/ $39.20 shipped
16 x 20" unmounted canvas with 2" margin $70.40 picked up/ $90.40 shipped

8 x 10" mounted canvas with no margin $24 picked up/ $34 shipped
16 x 20" mounted canvas with no margin $89.60 picked up/ $129.60 shipped

If you have no idea which one you want and/or don't know what the differences are between unmounted and mounted canvas, let me help. It's really personal preference. Mounted canvases are easier to pop into a frame. Both options are great, and both are sprayed with a shiny UV protectant. 

Contact me if you have any questions! :)

The original painting hung and installed. 

No comments: