Jul 26, 2011

Summah



It's summer. It's hot, I'm on vacation, and I'm getting ready for fall shows.

Here is a time-lapse view of "Luminaries", one of my favorite pieces that recently sold. It was featured in a Spring issue of American Art Collector.
Many of you out there want to see new work. I promise, it's coming. My studio is a mess of photographs, charcoal and panels, which always leads to goodness. Keep checking the blog.

I hired a web designer and am very excited to reveal my new website in the next couple of weeks. I've gotten busy enough with painting and managing the business end of being a painter that it was time to hire out the website design and upkeep. His name is John McCallum of McCallum Designs and he has been great to work with already.






"Luminaries"
18 x 24
just sold

1 comment:

Cori said...

Love it! What has my extremely talented friend been up to lately, besides creating lovelies? I miss you.