May 20, 2011

Pictures from Last Night's Show


The crowd is just getting started. There were so many people!

This blue piece, "Cobalt", is the painting the bank used for their promotional material and they ended up purchasing it for their corporate collection. I was so pleased.




Last night's art show was everything I hoped it would be: I met talented and successful artists, got seasoned business advice from those who have been doing this for years, I was able to get my art in front of collectors, and 6 out of 8 pieces sold. I also got commissions for 4 more pieces. My heart is full of so much gratitude towards Zions Bank's Art Committee for putting together such an advantageous evening for the artists and for choosing my painting, "Cobalt", to be featured on the promotional material (which the bank purchased for their corporate collection of art). The two artists next to me, Stephanie Deer and Eric Dowdle and his wife were there throughout the evening offering support and friendly conversation. I wish them much success!

To all of my collectors and supporters, a big thank you for making my first big show a real success!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Yeah!!

Way to go Cristall - you are so awesome. We are sorry to have missed the show, but are so happy to hear it was such a success.

We love ya!
-Becky

Jenn Hansen said...

I'm glad that it all turned out so well for you! Your work is so beautiful!

Elaine said...

Congratulations! I was thinking about you all night last night and hoping you were having a good show. It sounds like it was a great success! BTW, we get tons of compliments on your tulip painting hanging in our foyer. You are awesome!

Nicki said...

How extremely exciting Cristall! I'm so happy for you.

Daniel D. said...

Super cool, Cristall -- I need to get working too, so maybe I can get into some of these shows you're a part of. Will you give me a holler when there's an opportunity down your way I could get in on?