Nov 2, 2011

Zions Bank 14th Annual Artists' Reception


Many thanks to Zions Bank and to those that made it out to my show tonight. I had a successful evening. I was happy to begin a relationship with some new collectors, and it was rewarding to see old collectors again and send them home with their newest Cristall Harper original.  I am blessed to be able to do what I love.

The weather yesterday was horrendous. Yesterday was my assigned time slot to load up my art and travel to SLC to set up my space. The highlights were: getting the paintings loaded into the car in the rain, pulling over on the freeway in the blow-me-over wind to re-secure the protective plastic covering my lights in the back of the truck, driving on the freeway in rain and snow next to semi trucks, and navigating downtown SLC construction to find the artist loading zone. Thanks goodness for a helpful husband and Zions Bank volunteers. They were wonderful.

It's time to begin again on my next series of work. I am excited - it's like getting a new book and turning the first page. Art is great.



1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so happy your show was successful. Love all your tulips!